We have partnered with an Arabic Language School in Holland. So far, we have sent approximately 100 books to the school for the children and the teachers. (For a list of the books, please contact us.) Please check frequently on this page for updates. What follows is a summary of the school’s mission and structure.
The Arabic Language School in Sessenheim, The Netherlands
- An organization of Syrian women in The Netherlands.
- Mission is to maintain the Arabic language and culture.
- Language learning for children 4-13 years old.
- Women volunteers are refugees, and they were teachers in Syria.
- They have many years of experience in education, ranging from 5-26 years.
- Organization uses a new Arabic language curriculum designed by the Syrian Commission for Education in Turkey.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Syrische Vrouwen